Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Start.


The thought of what I write being on the internet for everyone to see is horrifying. I like writing about things that happen to me, because it helps me cope. It helps me so I don’t box it away and bury it with all of those other memories that I don’t remember. It helps me learn because unless I don’t physically read the things that I do, sometimes it doesn’t process. Half my life feels like a dream. Isn’t that sad?

I always wondered if I made an actual blog where I wrote... would people actually read it? Or I guess the real question is if I want people to read it.

Don’t act like we all don’t put up a front. Even the most honest writers and artists have a style they have to uphold to their audience. I like writing about things that I’ve gone through. Not for attention, Not for likes or comments, but because it helps me and maybe it will help someone else. But why would I want the world to know how sad I am? And the things I do to myself and other people because of my emotions? Maybe I can just label it all works of fiction or poetry and no one will ever know for sure: did she really do that? was she really thinking that? or was it just a character she made up in her head?

No comments:

Post a Comment